LOGONA Colour Cream (Pack of 4 x 150ml)
(Only available for shipping within the UK and Ireland and in quantities of 4)
This ready-to-use cream formula is made with 100% natural plant-based colourants, such as henna, beetroot, rhubarb and chamomile. Since they contain no ammonia, peroxide, PPD or any of the other harsh chemicals found in most hair dyes, these certified natural and vegan hair colours can be used under the age of 16 and even during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For vitiligo sufferers they offer a gentle way of covering - or blending in - grey hair that achieves a natural effect, whilst avoiding exposure to conventional hair dye ingredients that are known to cause further de-pigmentation of the skin.
LOGONA Colour Cream is available in a selection of 5 rich and glossy shades that give a more natural colour result than chemical dyes. It may not always cover grey completely (at least it may not do so on the first application) but it does produce an attractive highlighted result that creates varied tones of light and depth to the hair, causing de-pigmented areas to blend in with the surrounding colour and making regrowth less obvious.
Please note that you cannot lighten your hair colour using natural dyes and it may take more than one application to cover grey hair completely.
Some people find they get even more effective grey coverage with LOGONA Herbal Powder Hair Colours.
(Please note that both the cream and powder products can only be purchased in Vitiligo Store in same shade packs of 4. There is a 5% discount per unit on the recommended retail price when you buy a pack of Colour Cream.)
How to use:
- You may want to perform a strand test first to see how this particular colour reacts with your hair and determine how long your application time should be.
- Apply the Logona Colour Cream to freshly washed hair, damp or dry.
- Apply to your hair in sections, starting at the roots and spreading the colour to the tips.
- Cover your hair with the enclosed warming cap and wrap a towel around your hair to keep it warm, as your body heat will intensify the colour.
- At the end of the processing time, take the towel and the cap off your hair and rinse your hair carefully and completely with warm water.
- After colouring, condition, dry and style your hair as usual.