LOGONA Herbal Hair Dye Powder (Pack of 4 x 100g)
(Only available for shipping within the UK and Ireland and in quantities of 4)
LOGONA herbal hair colours are mixtures of finely ground pigmented plants enriched by nourishing avocado oil and plant proteins, that nurture hair even during the dyeing process.
Since they contain no ammonia, peroxide PPD or any of the other harsh chemicals found in most hair dyes, these certified 100% natural and vegan hair colours can be used under the age of 16 and even during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For vitiligo sufferers they offer a gentle way of covering grey hair that achieves a natural effect, whilst avoiding exposure to conventional hair dye ingredients that are known to cause further de-pigmentation of the skin.
The powders are available in a selection of luminous and glossy shades that give a more natural colour result than chemical dyes. They provide excellent grey coverage and produce an attractive highlighted effectthat gives varied tones of light and depth to the hair, causing de-pigmented areas to blend in with the surrounding colour and making regrowth less obvious.
Please note that this product requires mixing with hot water before application. Also be aware that you cannot lighten your hair colour using natural dyes and it may take more than one application to cover grey hair completely.
If you prefer a cream product that is ready-to use from the tube you may prefer to try LOGONA Cream Colours instead.
(Please note that both the cream and powder products can only be purchased in Vitiligo Store in same shade packs of 4)
How to use:
- You may want to perform a strand test first to see how this particular colour reacts with your hair and determine how long your application time should be
- Place Logona Herbal Hair Colour in a heatproof bowl and stir approximately 300 ml of boiling water into the herbal powder to achieve a creamy consistency.
- Protect your clothing by placing a towel around your shoulders.
- Wear the enclosed gloves.
- Leave mixture to cool till it is comfortable to apply.
- Apply the Herbal Hair Colour evenly strand by strand to all the hair.
- Remove colour residue from the skin where necessary.
- Cover the hair with the enclosed warming cap and wrap a towel around your hair.
- Heat will intensify the resulting colour.
- Leave the treatment on your hair for the recommended time on the package or determined by your strand test.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and wash it once more in order to remove all traces of the Herbal Hair Colour.
- Condition, dry and style your hair as usual.