Sportii Energy Ball Bracelet (from the Enerjii range) is stylish and fashionable with a powerful combination of 3 therapeutic technologies that have proven benefits in balancing metabolism and serotonin levels, supporting detoxification, reducing pain and improving wellbeing.
These potent, energy-packed bracelets are constructed from a negative ion-infused silicone tube with a lustrous white gold plated brass alloy magnetic ball closure. Featuring a complex, space-age manufacturing process, they are hand assembled with special components and tooling.
More information below
Enerjii is pioneering fashion jewellery infused with natural energies. These energies include rare earth neodymium magnets, far infrared (refined by NASA) and negative ions which all work together to improve energy levels and assist wellbeing.
These natural energy technologies are backed by real science. The products are also leading edge in the latest fashion designs and colours. These high quality Italian designed yet affordable jewellery products are stylish and fashionable in their own right but what sets them apart is the multi-technology natural energies infused into each product.
Enerjii is available in Vitiligo Store in a variety of designs and high fashion colours.
Why is it in Vitiligo Store?
Whilst there is no evidence to link the use of Enerjii jewellery to the treatment of vitiligo, I have included it on Vitiligo Store for the following reasons:
- It is proven to alleviate stress and injury (both likely triggers for vitiligo)
- It increases oxygen to the cells and aids detoxification (likely beneficial for all chronic illness)
- It is linked to improvements in skin health generally
- It is linked to improvements in sinus health (I believe that sinus infections and postnasal drip were part of the cycle of chronic ill health contributing to the spread of my vitiligo)
- It helps balance serotonin levels (in the pineal gland, serotonin serves as a precursor for melatonin which is controlled in part by melanocyte-stimulating hormone.)
- If you are going to wear jewellery it might as well be improving health and comfort.
How does it work?
Enerjii uses the following proven technologies to promote wellbeing:
Far Infrared (FIR) rays are produced by the sun’s continual elemental chain reactions. Known as the ‘Light of Life’, infrared radiation is part of the sun’s invisible spectrum. We can, however, feel this type of ray as heat. The Enerjii ceramic inserts emit a far infrared output in the specific wavelength 4-14 micron that is the safest and most beneficial to humans and are identical to the FIR wavelength produced by the sun.
Ions are molecules that have gained or lost their electrical charge (an electron). The molecule losing an electrical charge is called a positive ion, and the molecule gaining an electrical charge is called a negative ion. The negative ions are the health giving ions that are created naturally by the dramatic movement of water such as surf and waterfalls which create an invigorating and energising effect on the human body. The levels of negative ions present in different environments highlight the deficiency of negative ions in our everyday domestic environment. Enerjii products are infused with negative ions.
Base of Waterfall – 3000 ions/cm3
Countryside – 1500 ions/cm3
Office Building – 150 ions/cm3
Home – 100 ions/cm3
Studies have found that applying a static magnetic field to the body can help dilate the blood vessels, support circulation and bring relief from pain. The use of magnet therapy has been well documented throughout history dating back thousands of years. Neodymium magnets used by Enerjii products are rare earth magnets which emit a gauss strength of between 800-1200 which is the safest and most beneficial range.
Tips from The Vit Pro
- I wear my Enerjii jewellery pretty much 24/7 (only taking it off when I shower or bathe)
- I have noticed a marked decrease in aches and pains as well as in my rhinitis and sinus problems. I also feel more energetic but calmer too
- I have not yet noticed any change in my skin but I have very little vitiligo left anyway, so it is quite hard to tell what the effects on pigmentation (if any) this therapy may have.